Monday, June 16, 2008

MY 200th WEDDING & FREE GAS!

My anniversary for 7 years of business was on the 29th of May! Also next Saturday will be my 200th wedding photographed!! I am so excited to pass this milestone in my professional life! I honestly feel that being part of someones wedding day is a very special honor and I have taken away something special from each and everyone! I look forward to more wonderful years to come. To celebrate this wonderful occasion and because I love giving away FREE stuff I am running a new contest for a $50.00 Free Gas Gift Card. Just e-mail me your name and number at UltimateImage4u@aol.com or become one of my friends on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1274616476 and you will be entered into the drawing. My daughter will draw the name of the winner on June 30th.
Again thank you all for a wonderful 7 years.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from this year so far......
B
B
B
Wedding on the dock

No comments: