Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Playing Catch up!

I know I have been a bad blogger! No excuses here just really busy however I have some new stuff to show. My Boudoir Bash was Sunday and it was even more fun then the last one. I want to say a quick Thank You to The Lexington Hotel downtown for comping us the best suite ever! I look forward to photographing your hotel next week...OK sorry on with the show! Here are just a few from Sunday and please remember that I ONLY show photos that I have permission to show. I never ever show photos without consent from my clients...with that said here they are and I will be posting more as I edit them. I will be having my next Boudoir Bash in September so if you have a date you would like to throw out there please e-mail me...Amber Boudoir

Andrea Boudoir

Asia Boudoir

No comments: