Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Part 4

I have gotten so many e-mails asking where this Trash the Dress session was taken. We were downtown Orlando basically just walking into little corners here and there. We actually found a fountain on Orange Ave and well... just jumped in. We were all very nervous that we were going to get kicked out but they were more interested in watching us then kicking us out. Here I was with jeans on with water up to knees and Katie in a full wedding dress! Needless to say we made a bit of a spectacle. Thank you again Jon and Katie for being so great and FEARLESS!TTD Set

2 comments:

amyschmamey said...

That is so awesome about the fountain. I want to do a "trash the dress" session so bad. maybe someday. :) Great job on all of these, the locations are all perfect! and your shots are great too!

Kimberlys Creative and Innovative Photography said...

I just wanted to say I love the way you capture people and couples in general. Your work amazes me and inspires me. Keep doing what you do because it's beautiful!