Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th.....we will not forget!


My husband and I were home with my sick little girl on Sept 11th 2001. She was only 11 months old and was very sick for the first two years of her life. At that time I was an Apartment Manager living on the property and starting my photography business when I got a call from my Assistant telling me to turn on the TV. For the next two hours Clay and I just sat on the floor in our apartment with our sick little girl in our lap in amazement. Unlike so many others we were blessed that all our family members live close to us in Florida and we did not know anyone in New York. Today when I woke and realized it was September 11th it brought back the same feelings from that day which is how blessed I am in my life to have such great family and friends and now TWO wonderful healthy children! I wish you all a wonderful day and I am sending prayers and positive thoughts to anyone who was affected by this day 7 years ago.

No comments: