Monday, September 1, 2008

So excited!

I am so excited to share with all of you that I just got accepted to be a part of The Littlest Heroes Project. It is a non-profit organization where photographers donate their time to provide free photo sessions to families with children that have serious illnesses. Personally I have been afforded a great deal of good fortune in life with happy healthy children and I think this is the perfect chance to give something back....
Check out their website at http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/ if you would like to find out more!

2 comments:

Maria Fulmer said...

That's so very sweet and thoughtful. =) What a wonderful way to use your talent and creativity to give back to the community.

Jessica Price/Bella Valentina Photography said...

I signed up this week too, it seems like a great thing to be a part of!