Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ashley and Scott got married!

Ashley and Scott were married at The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne just before sunset. They have been together for 7 years and have the cutest 1 year old twins I have ever seen. In my opinion they are perfectly suited and matched for each other and their lives are destined for wonderful things together.

Ashley and Scott....…Thank you for sharing your day with me, meeting your amazing friends and family, and for the best candy apple I have ever had:) I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in your lives together! Smiles :) Tab

The Dress
Such a gorgeous dress!

The Bride

The Bride 2
Getting ready before the ceremony at The Grand Bohemian Hotel

The Jump
The entire wedding party...looks like the guys can jump higher :)

The Cake
THE best cake smoochy ever!

The Twins
The twins...I just want to pinch those cute cheeks!

No comments: