Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chris & Michelle : Wedding

Chris and Michelle were married at the Buena Vista Palace near Disney last Saturday. They met a few years ago but you would think they have been in love forever. When she walked down the isle I could not take my eyes off her.....I almost forgot to take the picture. She started to cry and you could just feel the emotion and love all around her. Chris held it together but the look on his face when he saw Michelle for the first time was amazing!

You are both truly blessed with wonderful friends and family and it was my humble honor to be a part of your day.....I wish you both love and happiness forever. Smiles :) Tab


The ring
The Ring!
Ceremony
Outside ceremony in the garden
Chris & MichelleThe awesome Bride & Groom

Bride

The woman!
All the women...I just love the black and white dresses!


More of my favorites here in the slide show :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!