Monday, November 10, 2008

Alecia & The boys : Family Session

OK I am catching up....... Here is my family session from last week.


Alecia called me and said her brother DJ was getting shipped off to Iraq and before he left she wanted a picture with all three of her brothers. He won't be back in time for Christmas so they thought it would make a great gift for their Mom. It was hard getting them all together as you might image but we did it! Their bond is so strong you can feel it as soon as you meet them....they make me wish I had more siblings.

Alecia and The Boys
DJ is at the top right hand side...he doesn't look old enough to go to war does he???


Family Jump
They saw this picture and wanted to try it...it is alot harder to get four people in the air at the same time then two that is for sure :)


Alecia and The Boys
Holding up their Big Sister......we had a blast!

No comments: