Friday, December 12, 2008

Celebrity Boudoir

I had the honor of photographing Mrs. Cristina last Sunday...actress, singer, model and all around ROCK STAR!

Blog2
Man look at that hair!

Blog 11

Blog 14

Blog 4
Those eyes say everything...geez just stunning!

Blog 10

blog 13

Blog6
I just LOVE the butterfly tatoo on her wrist


Seriously...thank you Cristina for bringing great music and an even better attitude..YOU ROCK!

I will be posting my next Boudoir Bash dates soon with more teasers from last Sunday!
I want to say a very special thank you to the wonderful 5 woman I had the pleasure of meeting on Sunday. What a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Photography, love the shots with natural light the most and some of those closeups are just bang on.

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful!! Great job, tab!!

David Redding said...

So when are you butting your resume into Maxam Magazine? These are very nice! Nice retro 70's feel to them