Monday, December 8, 2008

Peter & Kim : Wedding

Peter and Kimberly got married this Friday at the Lake Mary Events Center. They had a holiday theme reception which I just loved (I am a huge Poinsettias fan) and the cake was red velvet (YUMMY). For their wedding I set up my slide show for the very first time :) Kim cried so I am going to say it was a BIG success. A very special to Jennifer Soltren for second shooting with me and being an all around awesome gal!

The Bride
Kimberly the gorgeous Bride...

First dance
The first dance...I just loved the wood floors in this place!

Sparkler Fun
We made time to play with some sparklers...I love painting with light!!

Leaving
The bride and groom making there exit.

Again Peter and Kim thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day. I wish you a wonderful and happy life together.....smiles :) Tab

No comments: