Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trashing the Dress with a Cowgirl....

I have a bunch stuff to blog about...Christmas with the family, last weekends wedding, a family session but, I am just too excited about this
Trash the Dress session with Mrs. Joyce so I am going to share it with you first.....
TTD with a cowgirl
This is her oldest horse and I think the one closest to her heart...isn't he just awesome!


TTD Cowgirl style
The sun was just so SICK! Love it!


TTD with a cowgirl


TTD with a Cowgirl


TTD with a cowgirl


TTD with a cowgirl


TTD with a cowgirl


TTD with a cowgirl
I think the dirty riding boots makes this shot!


TTD with a cowgirl

1 comment:

David Redding said...

Great session, gotta love when clients have something of themselves that they can bring into the image with them.