Thursday, January 29, 2009

Musician Scott Tyler

I had the great pleasure of photographing Scott Tyler on Wednesday at the Memorial Park in Saint Cloud, Florida. I actually met Scott at a Poker Room in Melbourne and I am always amazed at the people you meet playing poker. As good as his poker skills are his voice is even better and when he started playing Satellite (my favorite song by Dave Matthews band) on Wednesday my knees buckled under me :) Here are a few of my favorites from our session.....
Rock Star

Rock Star

Rock Star 3

Rock Star

Rock Star

Click here to check him out

6 comments:

Ceece said...

oh wow! These turned out really nice!
(plus he's cute so that can't hurt ;-)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing I have never heard of this guy before but I am listening now. You really captured it!

Melanie Watson said...

Great work Tab! :) What a good looking subject to shoot ;) haha

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much you charged this guy Tab but it wasn't enough you made him look like a real rock star. These are just stunning and very sexy at this location. Where is this place?

TabMcCausland said...

Thank you everyone for your great comments! @Natalie this guy really is a rock star :) This park is on 192 in Saint Cloud I think it is called Veterens park??

Thank again everyone your comments mean so very much to me....

Cruise Gossip Girl said...

The 2nd, 4th and 5th images are all amazing Tabitha. Very original and unique. I love different photos like this! I have an engagement session coming up with a bride who has access to the St. Pete airport planes and another E-session with a groom who is a fireman so we're going to use his truck. I am super excited about both! :-)