Monday, February 16, 2009

Orlando Boudoir Bash Fun!!!

I had such a blast with these hot girls on Sunday! Lauren and I came to the suite at the Crowne Plaza on Sunday morning armed with a bottle of wine, champagne, snacks, sexy lingerie, and sassy attitudes! 7 hours and 5 smoking hot woman later these are just a few of my favorites......

Miss C Boudoir
Miss C is all the way from New Jersey doesn't she just look sooo dreamy here!

Poker anyone
Can I fly with you????
Lucky Cards
Mrs. D rocked out the cards and pilot outfit wouldn't you say????

Go UCON....
Do you like my ring???
Miss S showed off her bling and ummmm UCONN spirit :)

Just a quick thank you to Lauren Markrow the best Hair & Makeup artist in the WORLD and all the lovely ladies who are truly beautiful inside and out. I really appreciate you letting me show your wonderful pictures with others.....Smiles, Tab

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how wonderful these are. They are like little fantasies carried out on camera. You are so very good! =0